His Holiness Pope Francis will bring his message of “Mercy and Compassion” to 11 different venues in the Archdioceses of Manila and Palo during his Apostolic Visit to the Philippines on January 15-19, 2015.
Pope Francis is expected to arrive in Manila from Sri Lanka (the first leg of his Asian trip) by plane past 5 p.m. on January 15, and will go on a motorcade to his official residence in the Philippines. The following morning, January 16, Pope Francis will be officially welcomed by President Benigno S. Aquino III at Malacañan Palace on J. P. Laurel Street in Manila. The Pope will also meet Philippine authorities and members of the diplomatic corps.
After the Palace reception, Pope Francis will go on a motorcade to the Cathedral-Basilica of the Immaculate Conception (Manila Cathedral) in Intramuros for a Mass with bishops, priests, and women and men religious. Later, he will have an encounter with families at the Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay.
In Leyte Province in Eastern Visayas, Pope Francis will visit the Archdiocese of Palo. He will offer Mass near Tacloban Airport in the morning of January 17 and will have lunch with the poor and survivors of natural calamities at the residence of the Archbishop of Palo. Afterwards he will bless the Pope Francis Center for the Poor in Palo, and visit the Cathedral of Our Lord’s Transfiguration (Palo Cathedral) to meet with priests and women and men religious.
On January 18, the Pope will meet religious leaders and young people at the Pontifical University of Santo Tomas in Manila. In the afternoon, he will go on a motorcade for the Concluding Mass at Quirino Grandstand in Rizal (Luneta) Park.
Pope Francis will leave for Rome on January 19.
The Official Itinerary is as follows:
- January 15, 2015
- Arrival from Sri Lanka – Villamor Air Base
- Motorcade to his residence
- January 16, 2015
- Welcome Ceremony – Malacañan Palace, Manila
- Courtesy Visit to the President
- Meeting with Authorities and the Diplomatic Corps
- Motorcade to the Cathedral-Basilica of the Immaculate Conception (Manila Cathedral)
- Mass with Bishops, Priests, and Women and Men Religious – Cathedral-Basilica of the Immaculate Conception (Manila Cathedral)
- Motorcade to the Mall of Asia Arena, Pasay
- Meeting with the Families – Mall of Asia Arena, Pasay
- January 17, 2015
- Departure for the Archdiocese of Palo – Villamor Air Base
- Arrival at Tacloban Airport
- Holy Mass near Tacloban Airport
- Lunch with the Poor and Survivors of Calamities at Gonzagahaus (Residence of the Archbishop of Palo) – Palo, Leyte
- Blessing of the Pope Francis Center for the Poor – Palo, Leyte
- Meeting with the Priests and Women and Men Religious at Cathedral of Our Lord’s Transfiguration (Palo Cathedral) – Palo, Leyte
- Departure for Manila
- Arrival at Manila – Villamor Air Base
- January 18, 2015
- Brief Meeting with Religious Leaders – Pontifical University of Santo Tomas, España, Manila
- Meeting with the Youth – Pontifical University of Santo Tomas, España, Manila
- Motorcade to Rizal Park, Manila
- Concluding Mass, Rizal Park, Manila
- January 19, 2015
- Motorcade from his residence
- Departure for Rome – Villamor Air Base
- The rich man ought not be taxed at all~~he ought be compelled to employ and train the poor man~~directly~~personally.
~~In sunshine and in shadow~~I hold tight to the Republican view of time and money~~I write night and day~~yet~~while impecunious~~I am vastly overpaid~~in that taking pay to do what I love is unfair~~to my employer~~in a fair system~~under such circumstances~~I should pay him~~not he me~~I am far, far too old a man to be sexually confused~~praise Jesus~~but I am yet young enough to be politically confused~~is anyone not~~in an absolute sense~~I am a Catholic Royalist~~in a practical sense~~I am a Classical Liberal~~a Gaullist~~a Bonapartist~~an American Nationalist Republican~~in either sense~~my head is soon for the chopping block~~to hasten my interlude with Madame La Guillotine~~I write without fear~and without favor of~any man~~~~Finis Origine Pendet…The escape commences…~~September, 1957~~Saint Jane Frances de Chantal Catholic parochial school, called, by anyone of any background, simply: “Chan~al,” a place where, of an autumn day in 1957, school, for me, began and ended in the first convening of the first grade in which a tiny nun, one Sister Dom Bosco, appeared before me, just behind the window appearing at far left of this photograph, and piped out this: “I may be small, but so then, is the Atom Bomb.”~~My determination to escape school commenced immediately on hearing about this Atom Bomb business and took 16 dicey and arduous years to finally accomplish.~~~~Non SibiThe escape continues…~~September, 1966~~The Cathedral Latin School~~Finis Origine Pendet~~~Κύριε ἐλέησον~~
Rejoice and Glad!!
~The Original Angry Bird~~The Catholic University of America Screaming Red Cardinal Mascot~~
~~EX LIBRIS~~~~THEOS EK MĒCHANĒS~~
Tuesday, 20th January,~Anno Domini Nostri Iesu Christi, 2015
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=122865699&trk=hb_tab_pro_top "Jean-Marie Le Pen is a friend. He is dangerous for the political set because he's the only one who's sincere. He says out loud what many people think deep down, and what the politicians refrain from saying because they are either too demagogic or too chicken. Le Pen, with all his faults and qualities, is probably the only one who thinks about the interests of France before his own."~~ French actor~~Alain Delon
CONCEPT OF THE CATHOLIC AND ROYAL ARMY OF AMERICA (CRAA)
The Catholic University of AmericaSeal of The Catholic University of America
Motto~~Deus Lux Mea Est~~
Acta Est Fabula
The escape concludes…
The Catholic University Of America, Washington, District of Columbia.
1976, Anno Domini Nostri Iesu Christi.
Acta Est Fabula.
~~Our Ubiquitous Presence~~
Our Ruler now 63 years on~~
Simply the best President we could ever hope to have~~