You don’t have to bang on drums for a living to know that ALL governments want to steal ALL your money.
@Following prose credits to Bob Livingston
In Rights of Man, Thomas Paine noted, “If, from the more wretched parts of the old world, we look at those which are in an advanced stage of improvement, we still find the greedy hand of government thrusting itself into every corner and crevice of industry, and grasping the spoil of the multitude. Invention is continually exercised, to furnish new pretenses for revenues and taxation. It watches prosperity as its prey and permits none to escape without tribute.”
The new demonization of anyone deemed prosperous and “rich” — the class warfare angle — is one way of gaining support for higher government revenue through taxation of “wealth.” But most rich people are producers — of both products and labor opportunities — and savers. They realize making money is not a zero-sum game. Their making more does not mean others make less.
But there is one destination of the flow of wealth that is zero-sum — in other words, when this group “grows revenues” the people all lose money. I am talking about the parasite class — politicians — the one class of people perpetually steals from the other classes via taxation. This makes them natural enemies. If you “buy” my labor and my goods and services with money that you create (get for nothing), you are stealing from me. This system is the cause of all political and social evil in America, but it is hidden with political oratory and hypocritical welfare benevolence and altruistic nonsense.
Common sense tells any sober mind that the political establishment cannot give you anything except that which it steals from you. Where else would it come from? The government produces nothing. This is clearly a fact of reality, but the mesmerized crowd has no sense of cause and effect. This can only be explained by the fact that the crowd (the people) are in a state of hypnosis and therefore do not possess conscious control of their minds.
Crooks and politicians do not feed upon each other. They feed upon honest people or people with morality.
Example: When you go into a “court of law” and swear to tell the truth, the system is using your morality to convict you and entangle you.
Another example is the tax system. Second only to the word democracy, the word “taxpayer” is an establishment word.
The goal of the system is to get everyone to think of themselves as taxpayers. They know that as we think we are taxpayers, so shall we become. People who believe that they are taxpayers have in fact become taxpayers. They lose all initiative to question those who question that taxation is theft.
It is a modern star chamber and the only reason we are not totally humiliated is that we are manipulated to believe that we are “paying our fair share.” This is another mind-altering phrase that is used to extract wealth from the American people. To whom or what are we “paying our fair share?” To immoral evil! The income tax system is a sinister creation of organized crime called government.
The IRS system is the perfect expression of police power because it operates as force, it extracts confession and forces self-incrimination of citizens. Yet in its hypocrisy, it persuades the public mind that it is “a voluntary system of self-assessment.”
@Prose credits Bob Livingston
IN THE NAME OF GOD.
I wear the chain I forged in life.
For God. For King. For Country.
Oremus pro invicem
~~ I Wear The Chain I Forged In Life
Neglect that is benign is often the best one can hope for.
IL MIGLIOR FABBRO
- At Washington, capital city of the terminally self-absorbed, mortal man holds to fleeting, feeble and fallible opinion, God immutable fact.
- It is my assessment that America is dying inside, being eaten away by the horror of the collapse of the middle orders, the attendant societal and religious values and customs of those orders and the ubiquity of war making for dubious purpose.
- The rich man ought not be taxed at all~~he ought be compelled to employ and train the poor man~~directly~~personally.
- Which meant, he did absolutely nothing at all, as cotton, “the white gold,” raises herself.CONCEPT OF THE CATHOLIC AND ROYAL ARMY OF AMERICA (CRAA) THE CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF AMERICASeal of The Catholic University of America Motto:~~Deus Lux Mea Est~~Acta Est FabulaThe escape concludes… The Catholic University Of America, Washington, District of Columbia.~~1976, Anno Domini Nostri Iesu Christi.
- “Who first seduc’d them to that foul revolt? Th’ infernal Serpent; he it was, whose guile Stird up with Envy and Revenge, deceiv’d The Mother of Mankind” ~~ Paradise Lost Book One Verse 35 Our Mr Milton https://johndanielbegg.com/2016/03/09/the-infernal-serpent-he-it-was-whose-guile–stirred-up-with-envy-and-revenge-deceived-the-mother-of-mankindHow short the list one could compile of those of whom it can be said that fame and money did not deprave? Acta Est Fabula.~~Deus Vult.
Ne plus ultra
Charles 111~~Our KING Emperor~~~